You can count on continual updates to your Grid 3 software. These updates are designed to ensure users have access to all of the latest and greatest features and capabilities. If you are an Early Access client, you can download the update now. Let’s take a look at some of the new features and big fixes:
- You are now able to apply backgrounds to all grids
- The grid set analysis includes a new Grid Player compatibility score
- Improved User Experience (UX) now allows you to choose the way verbs are displayed by using a toggle to display the modified verb in the cell. This is especially helpful for users who use symbols
- Symbolized verb suggestion is now supported in Italian.
- The tails of letters like ‘g’ and ‘y’ are now displaying properly in the comic sans font
- The voice test sentence was previously only spoken in English
- Hebrew Symbol Communication subcategories have been fixed for English users
- The narrow column which sometimes displayed on YouTube and Facebook pages was corrected
- The delay when trying to start a second calibration with Alea has been fixed
- The Web browser now works even when Visual C++ Runtime is not installed
- Configure printer now works for shared printers
It is a good practice to keep your Grid 3 software up to date. If you need assistance, contact ASI’s tech support. We are here to help!