The fun way to get started with eye gaze
Look to Learn is a software package with 40 activities designed for individuals learning to use eye gaze technology. These activities have been specially created to provide a fun way to improve access and choice making skills. Each activity develops a different skill, ranging from early cause and effect to accurate eye gaze control. Most of all, Look to Learn is designed to be motivating and engaging. Many of the activities can be customized to include favorite images or videos. Get creative and have some fun!
Five Areas of Learning
- The 40 activities are split over five key areas.
- Sensory – Designed to teach cause and effect
- Explore – Encourages the user to engage with the whole screen
- Target – Helps improve accuracy of eye gaze access
- Choose – Develops choice making skills
- Control – Fine tunes eye gaze access