- Grid set demo period such as PODD will start without having to run License Manager
- Dwell activation methods with ‘repeat activation on same cell’ no longer turns off and allows repeat activations when you follow a jump into a different grid
- Remote support features improved capture Partner ID and Password capabilities
- Joystick scanning no longer resets when there are prediction cells in the grid
- Grid 3 software no longer occasionally crashes when trying to print large grid sets such as PODD, WordPower or Super Core
- ‘Set volume’ and ‘Set brightness’ commands now change color when selected.
Option to choose whether the cell is highlighted when ‘Set volume’ and ‘Set brightness’ are turned on.